The Church of the Holy Spirit posts all open job postings to this web site –
openings are posted as they become available.
If there are current job openings, they will be listed below.
If no postings are displayed, there are no job openings at this time.
Thank you for your interest.
YOUNG ADULT MINISTRY COORDINATOR
Church of the Holy Spirit will be hiring a creative and passionate, ministry-driven disciple to shape and lead in a new full time role in the parish – Coordinator of Young Adult Ministry. The focus will be on two elements of ministry. 1) To plan and implement a comprehensive program to assist young adults ages 18 to 35 to grow as Christian disciples, and 2) To provide leadership and administrative support for the infant baptism preparation team and process. An effective leader will work with church and community leaders of all ages to resource, support, and communicate young adult ministry in the parish. Necessary qualities include:
- Demonstrated qualities of Catholic Christian discipleship.
- Bachelor degree in theology, pastoral studies, or religious education, or equivalent academic foundations in Catholic theology and scripture.
- Ability to connect with young adults and young married couples on a social and spiritual level.
- Exhibited passion for young-adult ministry.
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish.
A complete job description is available on request for this full time position. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by January 20, 2017.